||[May. 25th, 2013|12:36 am]
Quote of the week: "Rainbows are scary!"|
(Eljay on my Kindle! Hooray!)
|a berry lovely summer!
||[Jun. 29th, 2009|12:51 am]
for the record, whoever is the record-keeper, i am a twisted berry-a-holic.
Tell me a few things. If you don't like a question, make one up in its place and tell me something entirely different.
1. Your Middle Name:
3. Single or Taken:
4. Favorite Movie:
5. Favorite Song or Album:
6. Favorite Band/Artist:
7. Dirty or Clean:
8. Tattoos and/or Piercings:
9. Do we know each other outside of LJ?
10. What's your philosophy on life?
11. Is the bottle half-full or half-empty?
12. Would you keep a secret from me if you thought it was in my best interest?
13. What is your favorite memory of us?
14. What is your favorite guilty pleasure?
15. Tell me one odd/interesting fact about you:
16. You can have three wishes (for yourself, so forget all the 'world peace etc' malarky) - what are they?
17. Can we get together and make a cake?
18. Which country is your spiritual home?
19. What is your big weakness?
20. Do you think I'm a good person?
21. What was your best/favorite subject at school?
22. Describe your accent
23. If you could change anything about me, would you?
24. What do you wear to sleep?
25. Trousers or skirts?
26. Cigarettes or alcohol?
27. If I only had one day to live, what would we do together? (If you have no idea, just say something crazy, it'll entertain me!)
28. Will you repost this so I can fill it out for you?
||[May. 29th, 2009|01:04 am]
through the silent-roaring ocean
Once there lived an old man and old woman Nobody cares about our opinion
Far and few, far and few
Swam across the Bristol Channel For they've been to the Lakes, and the Torrible Zone
For his Aunt Jobiska said, 'No harm
On top of the Crumpetty Tree I know you miss him, miss him much
For men who want their women to value them as loving monsters.
||[May. 26th, 2009|12:56 am]
i really, really, really love my job.....did i mention really?
where else can i get paid to hang out with fascinating folks and help them in their path to recovery and understanding of mental illnesses?
tonite i helped a client harvest fresh peas and nasturtiums for an awesome salad. after dinner we talked about mindful living and awareness.
i'm not exactly sure what changed....but my mind has been less foggy these days.
tomorrow i'm going to see a naturopath for a consult on some accupuncture.
ob la di, ob la la la!